Ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster00

Daemon Poster
ok i dunno where to post this but i guess this is the right spot.. I am currently using vermillion daemon FTP 1.31. This is my problem. It was working perfectly (for about a month) till today. My friend tried to get into it and i have him a root password for him since u know hes my friend and all that other stuff. But i had a root password for him and a error message comes up saying "windows can not access this folder. Make sure you typed the file name correctly and that you have permission to access the folder. Details: a connection with the server could not be established". It also says that for ever other account too. I dunno what to do. Anyone have any ideas?

You may need to reset whole thing. I guess some cracker/hacker get into your machine...depends on what sort of pasword you had and how secure you made it.

waht do u mean reset the whole thing? i tried reinstalling it and when i reinstalled it, it had my same names in the ftp and settings.. I even tried to go and delete the program folder..

. i already set it up.. i had it running very good until somthing just happened and now i cant access that folder. Plus im not using that program in the link u gave me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom