Freind connection problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzou

Baseband Member
Hello there,

I've recently been getting into Warcraft 3 with a few freinds, we can all connect to Battle.net fine, and play in the ladder sequance fine. The trouble starts when we go to arrange a team, because only two of my freinds can host the game, because no one else can connect to it if either myself, or another two of my freinds host it. Neither of us three can connect to each other for 1vs1's either.

I currently have a BThomehub router and have gone through port forwarding it (they are in the process of doing this), and my two freinds can still not connect to me. We all have diffrent routers, and only two of us are with BT and one is with AOL. We just cant work this one out, it seems weird only 2/5 can host, and if either of the non-working three host a 1vs1 for the two freinds who can host for everyone then is fine.

Can anyone end this unhappy gaming?

Regards

kyzou

Each of you must have your router set up a Virtual Server for the specific IP of your machines, then forward Bnet's port ranges to those IP's on TCP/UDP Allow All, set to schedule "Always". Then, disable MAC Address Filter.

Remember to reboot modem/router/PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom