Firefox annoyances!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana89

In Runtime
I got Firefox and really liked it at first. Now a problem has arisen though and I'm almost ready to go back to IE. I hope you guys can help with this.

In IE I almost never had the problem of finding or connecting to a site. Now, with Firefox, many times a day I cannot get on this site or on the site where I post...Colts.com.

This problem almost never occured with IE. Now though I always have to wait a while before I try to get back on these sites because, otherwise, I get messages that they are often "timed out" or can't be found.

I also have problems with posting on Colts.com. I will log in. Then I will read and try to post. After I get done typing the post I will submit it. I will then be taken to the login screen and have to log in again. Then it will take me back to a BLANK posting screen. So now I have to copy every post before I submit it, in case I "lose" it.

What's wrong?

I had the same problem with firefox. All I had to do was clear my history and cookies and it worked again. also make sure you have the latest version of firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom