Error: Access Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanluan83

Beta member
ERROR
Access Denied

* Access Denied by security policy

The security policy for your network prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your administrator if you feel this is incorrect.

That is what i see when I try to access a certain site (my bank's website). The odd part is, about 30minutes before I was logged in just fine to that very site. Anyone have any Idea how I can fix it so I can go back to this site?

I use Firefox v2.0.0.12 as my main browser. I even tried with basic Internet Explorer.. still the same message AND it's just this one site.

Problem at there end, server might be down or they might be using Sunday as a quiet time to perform maintenance / security upgrades..

As Chris said. The site could be down for maintaince or it could just be that they are getting a lot of traffic. Best bet try again in a few hours. See what happens.

If it carries on and you get worried then the first thing i would do is call your bank to see if they have any issues.

It's a quick way to rule something out.

Check to see if the site requires a security certificate. Those can crap out at any time with no warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom