Emal and Text notification for server alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought you meant, I'm gonna run this by my boss and see if we can test it. May take a couple weeks to get the approval, if I remember I'll le you know how it goes. Thanks.

Yea, I'd be curious to know. If it really doesn't work then I might be able to work something out with this other application. The clause at work states anything written is property of theirs, but I wouldn't be using the whole thing, just the notification portion of it. I really just don't feel like writing it all again from scratch. LOL
I could rip it apart and recompile the notification portion of it to work along side OpenManage though. It would only require a couple of files to be put in a certain place. msvbvm50.dll and msoutl.olb to be exact. You don't have to have any portion of office either... the olb and the dll work from the application independently.

Yea, just let me know.

Thanks, I work for a government agency, its municipal, but things still take forever to get approved, they have to go through all kinds of comittees and such, but I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom