dv6000t wired and wireless problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronss

Beta member
i have a pavilliion dv6000t, intel cpu laptop...anyhow...i look at the device manager , under intel pro 100, and 3945 intel wirles...it does not say device is running properly.....i have this stated-

windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. the driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)

there are exclamation points besides everything in the networking adapter in device manager

what might be the problem here...is it the drivers for the 2 devices?

it does not connect to interent, wired or wireless

i have a pavilliion dv6000t, intel cpu laptop...anyhow...i look at the device manager , under intel pro 100, and 3945 intel wirles...it does not say device is running properly.....i have this stated-

windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. the driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)

there are exclamation points besides everything in the networking adapter in device manager

what might be the problem here...is it the drivers for the 2 devices?

it does not connect to interent, wired or wireless

i got the wired working, recovery manager did it...and the wireless switch is working,,now i have to get 3945 or intel pro wireless working, ..i cannot connect to a wireless network,,,and when i connect , it shows nothing.....one other good thing, intel pro 100 and 3945 card are working properly in the device manager,,,it was not before...

sort of forgot how to configure the wireless..

i got the wired working, recovery manager did it...and the wireless switch is working,,now i have to get 3945 or intel pro wireless working, ..i cannot connect to a wireless network,,,and when i connect , it shows nothing.....one other good thing, intel pro 100 and 3945 card are working properly in the device manager,,,it was not before...

sort of forgot how to configure the wireless..

everything is okay....i had the wireless swith on off..why i could not see networks

pc recovery also solved the internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom