Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
ok i have a D-Link wireless internal adapter and a wireless router very close, but not close enough for cat 5 cables. anyhoo my downloading speeds and the receiving data for the adapter on my pc are starting to suck, or they arent working at all. this never used to happen just all of the sudden boom and its really bothering me.

May be you think if something interfearing it? Try to remember if you bought some new electronics or something in the house.

well i did get a new mobo and a new cpu and a new power supply and thats when this started

That doesn't mean that's the latest BIOS GameGuru, How long has that board been sitting on a shelf before ya bought it? Problem started after ya installed new hardware So start with the easiest stuff first. What type Mobo BTW?

You might want to check a few things out, like kboy said, the BIOS aren't necessarily up to date simply because the mobo was just purchased.

Most of the time they are bought in bulk and put on a shelf somewhere until it finds its way to the vendor that you bought it from.

- Check the BIOS
- Check the integrated wireless card settings (Advanced Settings)
- Check to make sure your router/wap is broadcasting correctly (U can check this in the setup page)

Let us know how it goes.

well thanks for the help, it seems to be working now all of the sudden, i ll give those bios updates a looksey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom