DMZ Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrserv0n

Baseband Member
Hello I use to DMZ my belkin wireless router and it was fine, however about a month ago now If i DMZ my desktops IP or my laptops WIFI IP my browser just stop. I reset the router same thing, as soon as I unclick dmz it just pops right up. So I tried going to virtual server and just openeing ports 1000-60000 , same results. I wish these routers didn't have stupid firewalls I hate them. Windows firewall is inactive so thats not the issue. How can I just open all my ports I don't care about security u can have my lame word documents and mp3s go for it LOL. Just let me bypass this firewall please!!

Forward port 0 to 65565 :D , No I wouldn't think that be a good idea. With Belkin routers I would assume the worst, you might just need to update the firmware if it's acting poorly. Do that, if that doesn't work, throw it in the trash and get a different brand.

You can do some searching, just search for the model and if anyone have similar problems.

LOL yea it is a total POS, but I upgraded the firmware now I can DMZ and life it good. Although it still even DMZ doesn't meet the same speed as if I plug in direct. Piece of crap. Do all routers make you lose some speed even when no other computer hooked to it is online?

mrserv0n said:
LOL yea it is a total POS, but I upgraded the firmware now I can DMZ and life it good. Although it still even DMZ doesn't meet the same speed as if I plug in direct. Piece of crap. Do all routers make you lose some speed even when no other computer hooked to it is online?

I wouldn't say so, but you do have some sort of latency though, but if there's no other computer using the connection at the same time then no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom