Counter-Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfX

Baseband Member
Okay,

I have a Dell Truemobile 2300 - and I fowarded my ports just like the tutorial. Now I open a Counter-Strike dedicated server, and I can get in but other people can't.

My server won't show on GameTiger.com nor will it respond if I tell my friends to go on "66.57.61.47:27016"

I got 66.57.61.47 from www.whatismyip.com
And 27016 is the port I made it when I ran the Dedicated Server starter.

I think it's the port. I don't know where to find what port I need to use. I try 27015 in the Dedicated Server Starter but it won't allow me, but I can do 27016.

I don't know what the problem is about other people connecting and the port issue.

Also, When I use to run a Dedicated Server It would be fine, People could come in and play. Though about 10 minutes into it ( Vary's differnt time ) Everyone would freeze, and then I minimize out of CS and I see my internet connection has lost. So I have to go upstairs to the computer with the router and unplug a hook and plug it in for my internet to come back ( Takes like 10 seconds )
But everyone has got disconnected.

I don't know why it keeps crashing my internet when people join.

That was a whil ago and I haven't tried since. But I re-read the tutorial on fowarding my ports and I changed some things, So It may work now, But I can't get other people to connect.

So if you guys could help with those two problems I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
gfX

how many people did you allow in the dedicated server?

cuz i believe 10 would be max
im assuming thats the reason why you get disconnected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom