Could it actually happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
People who know me around the forum know that I live in the country and have no way of getting broadband internet access. Well, that may change. Today they ran cable up my driveway, and tomorrow they are supposed to install the repeater station. If all goes as planned, next week at this time I will be surfing at 4mbps instead of 9.6kbps! I am not going to get too excited till it actually happens, being as luck could turn at any time, but if things keep going the way it looks like they are going, my dial-up days may be just about over!

Haha i hope it was for your neighbour, lol just kidding. I'm waiting for 15mbps internet, i currently have DSL.

themajor:

you must be wishing for every webpage in the world to exploit that javascript vulnerability(firefox) aren't you...hehe

When a friend of mine first got broadband, he downloaded music all the time! It became so bad that one day, just after he got out of the shower, he started to download music immediately without drying himself first. He got really sick and had to go to the emergency room. That's why Towelie says, Don't forget to bring a towel!

-Towelie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom