Connectivity Problems with Verizon Dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotyofire

Baseband Member
Hi over the past day I have been having trouble connecting to the internet. Im in a home network with 5 computers. 2 are hardwired into the lan & 3 are wireless setups with my netgear router via a verizon dsl westell modem. Early today all the computers stopped responding to all internet functions, except for this wireless one Im on now. I tried plugging in the computers directly into the modem & still could not access the internet. I reset the router & modem countless times and still this wireless connection that i am on now is the only one working & Im currently out of ideas! But clearly the dsl service from verizon is still working if i can access via wlan, as well as the modem itself, But plugging the rj45 cable directly does nothing.

so where do i go from here?

Have you done a full reset on your router? ie press the reset button, pull the plug and replug while still holding the reset button? This would require you to completely restore all of your internet configurations...might be something you would want to try...and then I would also delete all of the current saved connection setups in each of your computers that you are having problems with then remake them...if that still doesn't work then it could be that your router is just started to go bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom