connecting my printer to the network. HELP PLEASE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarplyrstevo

In Runtime
Hello, I am trying to connect my printer to my network but cant get it to work. I have a Linksys WRT600N. My printer is a Brother MFC-7820N. The back of the printer has an ethernet port, so what I did was connect the ethernet port on the back of the printer to one of the 4 plugs on the router. I also have my computer connected to one of the 4 plugs on the router.

How can I make it so my computer and all the other wireless computers I have in my home can connect to the printer which is connected to the wireless router via ethernet?

Firstly, do you have a home network already set up? Sharing the printer would help too.

And you need to tell us your first username if you can't remember your password so it can be reset if you can't do an email recovery. As was told the last time you were here, we absolutely do not allow multiple accounts. Usually results in an automatic ban.

Firstly, do you have a home network already set up? Sharing the printer would help too.

And you need to tell us your first username if you can't remember your password so it can be reset if you can't do an email recovery. As was told the last time you were here, we absolutely do not allow multiple accounts. Usually results in an automatic ban.

Oh sorry I didn't realize I had another account (guitarplystevo). Just delete this account and I will use my other one. Thanks

Anyways I figured out the network printer problem. I guess with XP you have to manually add another port and enter in the IP address.

You did know you had another account, because you logged in to the one you made last time you couldn't remember your username before you made this one. ;)

Glad you fixed your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom