Clean Access Agent Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

FghtinIrshNvrDi

Fully Optimized
I don't know if any of you have heard of Cisco Clean Access agent. It's a program that scans your computer for the correct anti-spyware and anti-virus programs before it allows you to sign onto the network.

To make a long story short, it's not letting me log onto the network. It's saying I need to download windowsxp_hot_fixes

I know I need to get hotfixes, but I don't know which ones. I've installed service pack 2 successfully. I downloaded a couple different hotfixes, but it there a list of them that I can just download them in rapid fire? I need a non-microsoft link to download them from.
(I'm using a computer lab computer and it won't let me go to microsoft update webpage because I'm not an administrator, and I need to get it on my flash drive.)

Thanks fellas for anything you can help with. Feel free to ask questions.

I'm running:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+
ECS Socket 939 Mobo
2x256 MB Rosewill DDR 3200
Maxtor 10 gig IDE hard drive
Windows XP Pro with service pack 2 installed.

Ryan

Thanks for your time. I contacted our helpdesk guy and he informed me that the updates weren't available from microsoft anyway... He hooked me up with about 12 hotfixes that are required for this stupid program to be satisfied. I'm typing on the new computer now! woo hoo!

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Thanks for your time. I contacted our helpdesk guy and he informed me that the updates weren't available from microsoft anyway... He hooked me up with about 12 hotfixes that are required for this stupid program to be satisfied. I'm typing on the new computer now! woo hoo!

Ryan

Stupid program?

Oh comeon, I am thinking of this for my network now...

it's for the computer illiterate kids that download freeware that's bugged out the butt and have tons of viruses... Too bad it's a requirement and one more thing to slow the machine down at all times... Oh well. I can turn it off while gaming!

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom