Ccna

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProLific

Baseband Member
How many of you have taken the CCNA Exam? I took it last june and failed i got 760 i think. I think if it wasnt for the subnetting and malfunctioning ACL commands I would've passed. I'm hoping to get it later this year, but plan on getting Net + first since its alot easier. Right now I have A+, Hp Desktop, & Hp Mobile products cert. But in the end my love is in Networking:cool:

I have my CCNA and the test was somewhat difficult, I am trying for the CCNP but those tests are next to impossible :)

Yea, you never lie. Those are pretty hard tests, congrats with getting CCNA, that surely deservers braggig points and once you get CCNP, which im sure you can do. You'll never have to re-certify for CCNA, so you should really get that.

it does unless you move up and get your CCNP, then you never have to re-take your CCNA

Yea, i'll admit, the ccna was a little tough. i'm not too sad about never taking it again. i rushed to get the ccnp. in some respects, the concepts of the ccna were a little more tough to grasp. but yea.....after getting your ccna....the net+ will be a total breeze!

well i have done A+ , next week going to attend N+ exam and already enroll for CCNA, dunno what are the main topic i should focus on N+, is there any free online test recommendation?

Its pretty difficult, just dont make the mistakes i did while taking it in school. Your gonna have to focus and not play around with your peers, we didnt get to serious until last quarter, and if you learn anything learn SUBNETTING, very important. Thats what killed most of my class mates on the exam. CCNP i think is Cisco Certified Network Professional, next step after CCNA

Yeah we messed around for a bit in the first few chapters, but i moved away so i could do work. Subnetting was bloody confusing, so im going to do heaps of revision on it before the final then. Im in Year 11 atm and doin CCNA Semester 2, so far it hasnt been too hard. Im definately gonna try and do the CCNP then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom