Can't connect to online games

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLUE

Baseband Member
Hi, I am having problems with the 1.3.3 patch on starcraft 2. I tried updating a few times and it just sits at 0%, then the game just quits and goes back to my desktop. I haven't had any problems like this up until now. I just tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, but it's doing the same thing, only now it doesn't even show the 0%, it just pops up and then quits to desktop. I have also tried right clicking the game icon and running as an administrator, as well as turning off my windows firewall and re-trying the update with no luck. Can you help me get this working, I don't know what else to do but ask and wait. I just tried connecting to Steam to play counterstrike, it is not letting me join any games on that either. This is all very strange to me, I didn't change anything I know of that would of caused this. My internet (google/email/browser), I am on my computer sending this post right now. I have also sent an email to blizzard technical support, to see if they can help. My roommate is on the same connection, and he is playing starcaft 2 without any problems, and he had no problem with the update. What could be going on, it has really frustrated me all day, I just wanted to play some games after work, but I end up trying to solve this all evening! Is this the appropriate forum, if not please tell me which would be the best topic area to post this in? I really want to figure this out, but it seems I am stumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom