Cannot connect to the network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now it REALLY sounds like this computer is meant to be part of a domain and something changed. Did you have to submit anything to your school at any time prior to when it actually worked? Like, your computer specs of any sort? Did your computer name change? Just sounds like to the computer name doesn't match up with the school domains control list for your laptop versus it's mac address.

Well, now it REALLY sounds like this computer is meant to be part of a domain and something changed. Did you have to submit anything to your school at any time prior to when it actually worked? Like, your computer specs of any sort? Did your computer name change? Just sounds like to the computer name doesn't match up with the school domains control list for your laptop versus it's mac address.

No I did not submit anything to them. So there is no way to fix this with out me turning it in to the tech people? The reason I dont want to turn it into them is because they take 2-4 months to get ANYTHING done and in that time, projects and assignments will be assigned that require me to use this laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom