Cannot connect to the network

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian style

In Runtime
Ok, Im and school and we are all on a network. For some reason I cannot connect to it when I try to log into my account.
I can get on from someone elses computer, but I cant (or anyone else) can login from the computer I am currently on. I am in the administrative account to gain access to the web and my files that were on my own account. anyone got a soultion?

ok, then what do I do after that? There is also a messege that pops up now when I log into the admin account that never was there before. would it be helpful if I posted it?

ok, then what do I do after that? There is also a messege that pops up now when I log into the admin account that never was there before. would it be helpful if I posted it?

It might even be helpful that you contact your IT admin at your school. Sometimes it's more difficult than not to run you through a "debugging process" in an environment we no nothing about nor have no control over.

Does your computer belong to the school?

Were you previously able to log on with your account and connect to your school's network?

According to your screen shot, you are logged in to your computer using an admin local account, but this particular screen shot is taken from a computer that is setup as part of a domain. So, this could mean a number of things. can you take a screen shot from the login screen? Then, after the login, take another screen shot of an ipconfig /all (while logged on as the "problem" account)

Does your computer belong to the school?

Were you previously able to log on with your account and connect to your school's network?

According to your screen shot, you are logged in to your computer using an admin local account, but this particular screen shot is taken from a computer that is setup as part of a domain. So, this could mean a number of things. can you take a screen shot from the login screen? Then, after the login, take another screen shot of an ipconfig /all (while logged on as the "problem" account)

Laptop belongs to me, and yes, I used to be able to connect to the network. I was able to print to different printers among the campus, able to access public files, was connected to their email system. its only recently that this problem happened.

I can get on from someone elses computer, but I cant (or anyone else) can login from the computer I am currently on.

So, are you saying that NO ONE can login to your computer through their account? Can you also please post a screen shot of the login screen and an ipconfig /all screen shot after you login? Not a screen shot of the administrator login ipconfig like the one above, but a screen shot of the login screen and ipconfig /all that is NOT letting you connect to the school network

So, are you saying that NO ONE can login to your computer through their account? Can you also please post a screen shot of the login screen and an ipconfig /all screen shot after you login? Not a screen shot of the administrator login ipconfig like the one above, but a screen shot of the login screen and ipconfig /all that is NOT letting you connect to the school network

Yes, no one can log into their accounts using my laptop. as for your second request, Im not sure that the screen shot function works at the log in screen (ill try though) and for the 3rd part, I dont really understand your request. Because I cannot get into MY account no matter what I try on THIS laptop. The only thing I can do is get to my account for files from the "C:\Documents and Settings\m8jomoli(thats my account name)\Desktop\school work" way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom