Can a laptop with WLAN using Vista be made a access point like a router?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxfile84

Solid State Member
Hi, I own a laptop with WLAN I dont use since I have 10/10 fiber internet connection. I recently bought the Sony Ericsson P1 with WLAN and I wonder if I can make the laptop with WLAN an accesspoint like a router so I can connect to it and surf the web through WLAN like a router? Or do I need to buy an external router to surf with the phone?

Thanks in advance

Did you follow the link I provided in my previous post, and click on the linked images?

Also, You can enable Ad Hoc on the laptop, but as I mentioned earlier, I am not at all familiar with your phone and if it is able to support that. You would have to do some searching, or contact Sony or your carrier.

Did you follow the link I provided in my previous post, and click on the linked images?

Also, You can enable Ad Hoc on the laptop, but as I mentioned earlier, I am not at all familiar with your phone and if it is able to support that. You would have to do some searching, or contact Sony or your carrier.

Oh i missed that thank you! I will follow instructioncs and check my sony ericsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom