Bypassing Linksys WRT54G Parental Time block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaWind

Beta member
Hey so I'm trying to bypass the parental block on my Linksys Router. When i try to connect (i already entered my password) it just says Unable to Connect. So my question is how does the router identify my computer and how can I change it. Its usually a time triggered block. but right now its blocking me 24/7. A few people mentioned MAC address is whats filtering me. idk though all help appreciated
smile.gif

It sounds like your box keeps a log of MAC addresses (as people have mentioned) to block and keeps it unchangeable. See if there is a reset button on it, find software on softpedia.com to bypass it, or just call the store you got it from for support. Softpedia will most likely have a program to pop through your router.

Best to call the place you bought it from though.

Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent.

As stated directly in our rules of the site. You agreed to follow them, make sure to read them before asking something that violates them.

Your parents setup the Lock for a reason. We are not going to give you information to bypass what they have done.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom