BT wireless network keeps playing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hello

i bought the BTHomeHub (i am not sure about the make of the device, it is the new white sleek looking deveice which supports 8 MBps downlink)from BT and i am having problems using the wireless router.

I connected a few times, but now i cant, when i try to do anything (e.g. clicking BT Yahoo Broadband)
i get the login box with the sign in and cancel at the bottom, i click on sign in and i get the message "Unable to connect to the server. Please check your connection before trying again.".

i am getting this bubble at the bottom qhich says "Unable to connect to preferred wireless etwork: windows could not connect to any of your preferred wurekess networks. Windows will keep trying to connect. To see a list of all networks, including others you can connect to, click this message."

i click on the bubble and see the wireless network connections, with two connections listed. the top connection is my connection and it says that the connection is a security enabled wireless network and is automatic and is a security enabled wireless network."

can you guys please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom