Big Network Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovyJ

Beta member
dear people,

I need your help

I have a problem, It seem someone is monitoring/spying or watching all my internet activity from a different location, who knows my computer very well and has had access to it. I've tried formatting, thinking perhaps he did something to the settings, or put in some software like key loggers, and other spying software. I have used antispy software all the and anti key loggers, but he can still see what I am doing on the internet and it seems he can record all the url I'm visiting, all the email I'm sending irregardles of the fact that I am using a secure email website with ssl security and HTTPS. I've tried everything else but I still cant figure out how he is getting all this. I only suspect that he has a connection withj my ISP (as he Knows it)

Question 1.

and if so, does my ISP have the capability of viewing all my trraffic even if it is encrypted and secure??

Qusestion 2
If he is not using my ISP, what could he possibly be using, onsidering that I surf annonimously with a proxy, and I use antikeyliggers and the probably the best combination of antispy software???
also considering that my information will be distorted even after a fresh format of my harddrive,

Are you on a wireless network?

This could be the problem as they may be accessing your computing via your wireless network. Make sure all of your computer security is up to date such as your firewall etc. and check your encryption if you are on a wireless network; I would recommend 128bit for highest security.

Hope this helps,

Retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom