Best Wireless router for the money - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Internet > Computer Networking and Internet Hardware
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 07:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Best Wireless router for the money

I am looking for the Best Wireless Router For The Money. I am thinking of going with G as I have g cards in my machine and my Wii only does G. I figure I can save the money and not bother with N as G is plenty fast and none of my devices are that fast.
What Wireless G router do you think I should get? I do not need to ge tthe cheapest, but I want to get good value for my money. Any suggestions?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off