Best Switch for under 40 $

ImTorey

Banned
Can anyone post a link to the best switch for around 40 $ I've never bought or looked at them and need one for my moms work before a weeks time.

I assume you just mean an Ethernet switch? Do you know how many ports you need? For 40 bucks, the most you could get would be 8 from what I can tell if you want Gigabit ports.

Here are the best ones I can pull up in that price range:

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Two of those have 8 Gigabit ports, and one has 16 10/100 ports. The middle one has the longest warranty, though not sure if that matters much to you. Personally I'd go with the ASUS since it's cheaper, also has a higher buffer memory.

I assume you just mean an Ethernet switch? Do you know how many ports you need? For 40 bucks, the most you could get would be 8 from what I can tell if you want Gigabit ports.

Here are the best ones I can pull up in that price range:

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Two of those have 8 Gigabit ports, and one has 16 10/100 ports. The middle one has the longest warranty, though not sure if that matters much to you. Personally I'd go with the ASUS since it's cheaper, also has a higher buffer memory.

Yes and an ethernet switch thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom