Best Router to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLink makes a good router. Check out what they have. There is LinkSys, Belkin among many others.

Just have to find one that you like that can do what you want. Almost any router out there now can do GB networking. Just have to find one that can meet your wireless needs.

I would strongly agree with the D-Link. I would stay away from the linksys, netgear. Belkin might be ok.
to buy...go to newegg.com

I prefer Dlink as well. My DIR-628 has been great. Signal strength that can reach my neighbor house, with 3 bars still. To bad i have it protected. :p

I only mention the others as they could fit the bill as well. But DLink is by far my preference.

I am the exact opposite. I have went through 4 LinkSys that had troubles staying connected. Yet i have not had a single issue with my D-Link.

2 of my LinkSys were even after the merger with Cisco. Maybe i got a bad batch? I dont know. they were straight up wired routers as well. No WiFi. The 2 D-Link i have owned have been great for me. So i stick with them.

Just goes to show you how technology is a fickle thing. ;)

At the time i had the latest firmware. I guess i had just gotten my D-Link before they had gotten it stable.

D-Link or NetGear.
Not a big fan with Lynksys's support.
I have seen too many failed Belkins out there.

I would go with D-Link I have had multiple D-link products and could not be happier. I have also use linksys as well had a few of ther products fail but over all there alright as well. Mak is right you just need to figure out what is going to be best for you. just depends on covarage you want, speeds, multiple bands. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom