belkin firewall problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no option to turn off a firewall or security settings? I would try updating the routers firmware by going to the belkin website and see if a firmware update shows the firewall settings.

I have a belkin router, model F5D7230-4 with latest firmware , and the built in firewall keeps on blocking my Halo. When i try to go on multilayer i filters everything and freezes halo. The firewall log shows that halo is blocked and i cant seem to kill the firewall. How can i make Halo work or nuke my firewall?

and other suggestions?

Are you using any firewall on your pc as this can be blocked on your pc, specially is your using Vista

From what Iv read the belkin router should have firewall settings and an option to disable you click apply and it should work.

Does your router look like these settings:
http://www.tuneld.com/_images/icq/routers_hardware/Belkin-F5D7230-4-Wireless_server.png

and are you port forwarding halo like the example in the pic with the ports I stated before?

also if you have more than one comp on the network have you port forwarded to the correct IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom