Belkin F5D5630au4 Won't load images

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxGangrelxxx

Solid State Member
I'm pretty sure that my router is to blame for the problems I'm having loading images while browsing, or using programs that connect to servers to load images. I don't have any problems on my Xbox 360, but on my computer, I can't seem to load images very quickly. For example, I use a 3D chat client, which has an in program virtual shop, and none of the Product Images will load. It's the same for the website. I also have trouble using google image search, etc etc. It seems to be fine for the first couple pages, but after searching or loading about 20-30 images, it stops all together. I have tried clearing my cache, but this wouldn't explain the images not loading within the program it self, and not just in the browser.

I'm stumped. I did call my ISP, and they had me change my MTU settings, which seemed to work for a while, but now the problem has come back. Any ideas, gentlepeople?

Just wanted to ask some stuff to better understand the problem. What version of windows? Have you try updating the firmware for your Belkin device? Does this problem persist if you boot into safe mode w/ networking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom