Behind College Firewall??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiith

Beta member
is there any way to open a specific port behind a college firewall, without admin privilages. more specifically, is there any way to open port 26000 without admin priv. maybe a program, designed for opening ports.

i have very little access to network config, but i can change tcp/ip settings and proxy settings. i know its a long shot, but my eve-online addication must be fed.

I don't think this is possible. You'd have to hack into the firewall to change the settings.

I have a Internet filter at my High school that's super annoying, The filter is eminating from the ISP. Is there any way to bypass the filters??
I do have administrative privilages, but no knowlegde of scripting

I know how to get around the high school filter but I fear I may incriminate my self in telling you.

PM Me and I will tell you.

Their's nothing wrong with telling people how to get around school filters on the forums...

o well then:
in iexplorer goto tools,internet options,connections (tab), lan settings. put an annonymous ip in there and it will go around the filter. This works for me i dont know if it will for you. I have an ip if u need one.

Kiith said:
is there any way to open a specific port behind a college firewall, without admin privilages. more specifically, is there any way to open port 26000 without admin priv. maybe a program, designed for opening ports.
Well, aside from the fact that this is a really good way to get yerself expelled from college (and college network admins love to hunt people down), but what do you want to do with it once you get it open?

The whole purpose of a proxy firewall is to stop you from getting out.To get you would have to hack the firewall(no adviseable).If it is that important send it from a friends house.

Dude...what is so freaking important that you need to put yer whole college career in jeopardy and waste all this time for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom