Alt-n Mdaemon 7.2.0 WorldClient Servrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimundu

Beta member
Alt-n Mdaemon 7.2.0 WorldClient Server

My organisation is running the above software. Recently it shut down as it had not been activated. The activation was subsequently done and the Mdaemon is back up. The problem is that the WorldClient interface is not working. It remains inactive even after countless attempts to reactivate it. Sometimes i get a message that I can only activate it using the Internet Services Manager (I'm running Ver. 6.0) but when I open the IIS there are no applications listed. Users using Outlook and othe email software can send and receive mail. Users who normally use WorldClient cannot do so. My computer is running Windows XP Pro Sp2. The internet browser is IE 7. The LAN is peer to peer with a proxy server for internet. This problem has only existed since the upgrade from version 6.8.5 to 7.2.0 of Mdaemon.

My antivirus is Mcaffee VirusScan Ver. 10.0.0 build 10.0.27 with firewall set at standard and an antispam running. WorldClient is allowed full access to the internet.

I would also appreciate any info on the 'backdoor' browser hijacker trojan and the 'teatkxk.dll' file in the IE 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom