Almost finished getting my ps2 online

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL

Vinsanity
Ok so I have been working really hard and i have come so far. I think i almaost have it. I'm trying to get my PS2 online, but i am using a crossover cable that goes from my pc to the PS2. Also my pc is connected wirelessly to my router in the other room. I set up my wireless piece for internet connection sharing and it seems to be configured right, however when i do the test to "test connection" on the PS2 it gets past the first part where they connect between eachother but then it says error in response from the dns server. What does this mean? Any ideas why it is saying that?

try setting a static IP on the computers card, It cant be getting an IP just plugged into ur PS.Not sure if that will solve it but its a start

ok problem solved

ok guys i appreciate all the help and all the advice and all the links especially from u Warez Monster, but this is just to hard i tried a million things but my network doesn't seem to be working with it. I saved myself all the hassle and i bought a linksys wireless gaming adapter for $41.99 at newegg.com.tal with shipping and tax it cost $50.02. I got a good deal and now i can be without wires. This is the most conveniant but thanks alot guys for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom