All advice is really appreciated on USB VGA Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairesduddy

Beta member
Good Afternoon All,

I am currently living in the UK however my husband and I aremoving to Tenerife in 5 months time :D. I was really hoping that someone, muchmore knowledgeable than myself, could offer me some advice on USB to VGA kits.

I am trying to achieve the below……and would reallyappreciate any advice that people have!

Wirelessly link three televisions (Samsung, Toshiba,Philips) to a laptop/PC (not yet purchased) so that we can view English TV and downloadson the TV monitors, I am looking at VPN options to retain a UK IP address. I amnot concerned about viewing different channels on the monitors.

I have been looking into wireless USB to VGA kits however wouldreally appreciate some advice on kits that do not rely on line of sight, have along distance of connection, connect to multiple monitors, will work inTenerife (Canary Islands, Spain) and aren't ridiculously expensive…..

Thank you in advance for your help : )

Claire

Hi Lexluethar,I'm afraid that I am woefully unknowledgeable on this whole subject (just starting my research) so I know nothingabout HDMI....I will do some research on the net. Thanks very much for thereply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom