about changing ip address.....

CLoudZELL91

Baseband Member
hi...just asking if someone knows what is the problem....
,,,i have a wireless internet broadband connection then i change my ip address and it works smoothly but this past months i have a problem doing it, it connects to the internet but it is very slow and cant read a site.....am using a chrome or mozzila ff......and am using a different ip chnager or switcher and its not working anymore the net is tooo slow,,,,,
..my reason i ask this is i want to hide my own IP address,,u know for safety....

thnaks,,,,

There is no reason to hide your IP address...

Also, those switchers tend to go through slow proxy servers, or are loaded with malware.

The TOR network it self is blacklisted by many websites, and services, it is also slow because it is always being used as an attack platform sadly. Option B would be best, though, there is still no real reason to hide your self on the internet unless you are doing something illegial.

The TOR network it self is blacklisted by many websites, and services, it is also slow because it is always being used as an attack platform sadly. Option B would be best, though, there is still no real reason to hide your self on the internet unless you are doing something illegial.
I don't know, maybe a vpn would match their tinfoil hat.

There is every reason to hide your ip man. Theres online trasactions, sensitive emails and such you are not safe.
I've just baught a vpn at versavpn and its great with custom client app its easy take a look at it.

Back
Top Bottom