3S 5.0 Megapixel N3011 POE Problems

Popeyedcookie

Baseband Member
This is driving me nuts!!! I have a 3s N3011 802.3af compliant ip camera not powering over poe after I make any changes. I'm using a Platinum NVR LTN7716-p16 that should be 802.3af compliant as well. Everything works great when I first plug it in. I then log in to set it from its default static 192.168.0.20 to pull dhcp. As soon as I do that s*** hits the fan. The Power LED on the camera starts rapidly blinking (Before it was nice and solid) I can also here a clicking sound when it goes to this rapid state, after about ten minutes light goes off and never comes back on. The deal is I've also tried a second camera with a Netgear PRO Safe gs728tp which produces the same results. After everything is dead though I can hardwire a plug into the A/C outlet and it comes right back fine, but switching back to a POE port has no luck. Any ideas why this would be happening?

Figured it out... :( The stupid default program that comes with the camera to provision it has some kind of bug in it. Pushing any kind of setting to the camera literally bricks it. So just logging into the web interface making any changes work fine... Geez should've known better than to try software that came from Taiwan lol.

Back
Top Bottom