100% WiFi busy

Multicore

In Runtime
When the hard disk utilizaton was 100%, i replaced it with SSD.
Now the WiFi network utilization is 100%, what should i do?
I have already updated the drivers for my "Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160" to the latest version "18.20.0.9" provided by "Intel" with date "08/23/2015".

8a80507.png

Well...what application is using 100% of the network would be my first question.

Its Internet Download Manager & files downloaded are Oracle SOA Suite appliance of 12.5 GB (uncompressed) with 20 simultaneous connections to download files. Do you have any advice/suggestion as to what should i do?

Umm..well..it sounds like your internet download manager is doing its job...lol.

What's the bandwidth provided to you by your ISP? What are you getting through SpeedTest.net? What router do you have?

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160: Product Brief
You're hitting about 50% of the theoretical max your card (433Mbps / stream).

You're probably either being bottlenecked by: your connection, your router, or interference. Run an ethernet cable hardwired to your computer instead, if you have gigabit connections on both ends (router and computer's NIC).

Umm..well..it sounds like your internet download manager is doing its job...lol.

What's the bandwidth provided to you by your ISP? What are you getting through SpeedTest.net? What router do you have?

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160: Product Brief
You're hitting about 50% of the theoretical max your card (433Mbps / stream).

You're probably either being bottlenecked by: your connection, your router, or interference. Run an ethernet cable hardwired to your computer instead, if you have gigabit connections on both ends (router and computer's NIC).
Actually that'd be maxing his stream because it's half duplex.

OP, looks like you need a direct connection.

Back
Top Bottom