100+ Open Internet Sessions

Scanned with MB and showed 5 pieces of non-malware, registy keys i believe. So far no malware/virus detected on the computer.

EDIT: After waiting to contact CS for ISP, open sessions went down from 80-100 to 50-60, no idea why. ISP will be sending replacement modem and will arrive tomorrow. Will see if that works or not.

Last edited:
As to not make threads about the same issue I hope someone will come back and check on this update.

Quick recap: I receive 1/4-1/3 of my subscribed internet speed and my open internet sessions is always above 100 and sometimes 200. ISP is reporting no issues with lines, sent me replacement modem which didnt fix the issue. I now found something that solved it but i need YOU to help me understand why. I seriously have zero ideas as to why this happened.

I connected with my vpn forgetting that I had it. My open sessions dropped below 50, with streaming a video on youtube its down to 40. I ran a speedtest and I got almost 70Mbps when I only pay for 50!(Picture below) What's going on? I'm not complaining about getting better speed than what i'm paying, but WHY do I have to use my VPN in order to get this better speed? I ran a speedtest literally right before i switched on my vpn and received only 10Mbs down.

l8TX4EB.png

Also what the hell are all of these?

1xXXKbB.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom