Yay my linux came in the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
Lol about 4 weeks back i requested free cd's and it came today!!. YAy. But the thing is i just dont really know how to use linux efficiently.

Im just wondering which is the most best linux distribution? when it comes to usb drivers, graphics, compatibility with some windows apps etc.

Thanks
(yeah still tryna figure out which linux is good for me)

Ubuntu seems to be good for newbies, try that. USB drivers, no problem. Graphics card drivers, no problem (if you have Nvidia, at least). Compatibility with Windows apps, ehh.... Don't count on it from any distro.

I got my free Solaris DVD about a week ago. I imagine thats what you're talking about? I mean...who could pass up a FREE dvd?

I got my free Solaris DVDs too. And I just orderd two 32-bit, and one 64-bit, Ubuntu CDs. They'll be here in 2 1/2 months. I downloaded them, but I heard the CDs come with free stickers.

I got my free Solaris DVDs too. And I just orderd two 32-bit, and one 64-bit, Ubuntu CDs. They'll be here in 2 1/2 months. I downloaded them, but I heard the CDs come with free stickers.

Haha yeah i got the stickers az well. Does anyone know where i order FreeSpire live cd's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom