• Flute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maroon1 said:
i voted for Windows because i never used the other OSs. and i don't see any reason for someone to use other OS because simply windows is the best OS and it is most popular OS.
Oh, wow. That was...profound...

And why did u put other on the poll ?, Is there other OS different from windows, Linux and MAC OS ?? i didn't know that
Well, you could say OPENSTEP, BSD, etc.

maroon1 said:
i voted for Windows because i never used the other OSs. and i don't see any reason for someone to use other OS because simply windows is the best OS and it is most popular OS.

And why did u put other on the poll ?, Is there other OS different from windows, Linux and MAC OS ?? i didn't know that

Well, if you have never used anything else why say Windows is the best? Haha...wow.

I though Windows was something else before I found Linux, now I can't sit infront of a Windows computer for more than 5 minutes.

Thats a great thing GameGURU. You haven't been even using linux long either :)

I hate Windows, but my school absolutley loves it and won't try any alternative. When I go to college, I will go to a Linux friendly one.

Linux IS the future.

Sevoma said:
When I go to college, I will go to a Linux friendly one.

Or do what I did to p.o. the network admin (guy was a jerk). Carry around a Linux livecd. I made sure he knew I had one, too.

He couldn't do anything to me, because I wasn't doing anything wrong with it.

hilowe said:
Or do what I did to p.o. the network admin (guy was a jerk). Carry around a Linux livecd. I made sure he knew I had one, too.

He couldn't do anything to me, because I wasn't doing anything wrong with it.
Yeah...I tried that once. The admins cried "OMG H4X" and so I had to stop. hilowe's "I wasn't doing anything with it" doesn't work here, because last year a couple of kids got banned from the network just for visiting http://addictinggames.com

macdude425 said:
hilowe's "I wasn't doing anything with it" doesn't work here, because last year a couple of kids got banned from the network just for visiting http://addictinggames.com

Yeah, I didn't think about it, but you need to check any agreements you had to sign to use the university's computers.

Where I went to school, it basically said don't install software, have one of the professors talk to the network admin. If the professor sees it as a need, the network admin would install it. Also, that you wouldn't physically damage the computers, or do anything illegal on the university network.

"GOD OS 9..."

maroon1 said:
If you acually TRY another os, then maybe you could say that, but if you havent, then you can't just assume it's the bewst, now can you? :confused:

There is:

BSD
UNIX
Pharos
Sun OS
OS/2
Nixes...
Allot.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom