windows program in linux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simple

In Runtime
1] i have a kind of noob question! if i have a program (say a C program executable file) then how do i get it to run on a linux machine without knowing the source code?
2] i can mount fat32 partitions in linux but i wanted to know if there is any software which will make my linux partition (ext3) available in windows?
any help in really appreciated !! c ya!!

Windows Services for Unix should let you mount ext3 volumes in Windows.
could you specify what exactly do you mean by that?
thanks for replying all you guys!! i really appreciate it!!

i had an ext3 mounter that i downloaded that was freeware, i think i saw the link on these forums but i don't have the program on my server anymore...i can look for it but i won't make any guarantees, I have windows services for unix that i got from my school but i think it costs money...and I don't remember seeing a partition mounter(didn't play around with it a whole lot either yet though.)

What programs do you want to use? I guarantee there are free native alternatives...
mainly i have a lot of mp3 music files which i play in my music player and in windows i use good softwares like itunes for managing my music. so i wanted to run these kind of softwares in linux but it is an .exe file.
also i am just a student and i cannot afford to pay for any services.
and i still want a software which lets me mount ext3 partitions in windows.
thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom