US woman says Ubuntu can't access internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtfm.png

not_really_into_pokemon.png

Sorry, had to post them lol.

OR a self destruct device, type in leet speak for any other reason than irony or if you use myspaz for more than 15 min your computer explodes.

I think they need to make computers that shoot you if you do something stupid to them. They can put a gun where the floppy drive used to be.

zmatt, Clever idea ! Make economic use of an otherwise empty drive bay LOL Clever idea.

Personally, I dont think she should be b***hing because she didnt know what she was buying.

My guess is, when she was buying the computer and got to the OS choice she saw it was free and clicked to use Ubuntu without knowing what it was. Stupid ***** deserves it, but she shouldn't blame Linux for her stupidity. It's the same reason people who don't know **** about cars shouldn't be working under the hood.

Riiiight.
So, the internet sets itself up. I run Ubuntu and use Verizon. Yet she is too stupid to use a connection that works with little or no tweaking.

I used to feel dumb when I had to call tech support, but now people like this make me realize that there is no hope for mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom