Ubuntu to replace XP

^ They pretty much are :tongue:
Chrome seriously is like 95% of my workflow these days.
Secure Shell, Google Music, Gmail, Sunrise Calendar, Pushbullet, Google Drive + Drive plugins... The only thing I use on my desktop that isn't web based is Steam. My laptop is a bit different as I use Photoshop, LR, and Pixelmator on it, but Chrome is still my most used app :tongue:

Though there is one thing I wish was on every system.... Alfred for Mac OS. It's hands down the best launcher I've ever used. GnomeDo and Synapse on *nix are pretty good too.

^ They pretty much are :tongue:
Chrome seriously is like 95% of my workflow these days.
Secure Shell, Google Music, Gmail, Sunrise Calendar, Pushbullet, Google Drive + Drive plugins... The only thing I use on my desktop that isn't web based is Steam. My laptop is a bit different as I use Photoshop, LR, and Pixelmator on it, but Chrome is still my most used app :tongue:

Though there is one thing I wish was on every system.... Alfred for Mac OS. It's hands down the best launcher I've ever used. GnomeDo and Synapse on *nix are pretty good too.

Same here lol.

Hmm.. I wonder if I can integrate VS into Chrome.. :p.

^ See, when MS introduced VS Online that's what I thought it was. And I was super excited.
Then I learned it's just like.. Dropbox for VS :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom