Ubuntu CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRecluse

In Runtime
I just got my Ubuntu cds in the mail, it only took about a month... not nearly as long as I was told it would take...

I must admit that its really good of Ubuntu to ship their cd's for free, but i had to wait around 15 weeks for mine to get here.....

I played around with the live cd, and I remembered why I didn't start using Ubuntu... I can't change my screen resolution, and when I manage to get it to change I get a bunch of remnants..

Mine took 4 months to get here, and in some respects I agree with Recluse Ubuntu is quite difficult to configure at times, although I'm still learning... I SUCK

Jake

took about 2 months for 2 powermacs + 5 intel X86 + 2 X64 editions to get to my house(maybe if they think you're going to share it with a lot of ppl they send it faster;))

I think they just wait for a certain time to send out everyones at the same time. So some people may order right after a shipping period, therefor they have to wait longer before the next shipment is sent out.

it took me abput 3 months to get mine. And i order 8 PPC cds i never got them, i order 8PPC, 3 x86, and 4 AMD64. i got the rest but PPC dam i wanted them lol oh well i have it downloaded so it dont matter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom