SuSe Linux issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
jj33189 said:
and also.. whats the difference between the upgrade version of Windows and the full version or is there a full version?

For the XP upgrade you need a previous full version of Windows, Like 98, 98SE or Me. Without it your wouldn't be able to install the upgrade.

webwolf

oh ok
thanks man
im going to stick with linux for a while and get to know it well and then maybe buy windows later..
tell me is it bad to buy windows as OEM?
is that illegal as well?
thanks i got Suse working on my comp again and everything is good
until i mess up again
which is bound to happen
and also, do you know how to switch between KDE and gnome in Suse.. cos unlike mandrake it does present me with a startup screen asking me to choose my environment
thanks
JJ

also , my burner using K3b itll start burning and then then the buffer goes down all the way and burning comes down to 0.15 x i dont know why.. i tried messing with the settings and even set the manual recording speed which is 12x.. when it burns in the status windows it says burners optimum recording speed is not 12x and it brings it down to 0x! when i tell it to determine maximum recording speeds it says error couldnt do it.. is there another burner program i can try? thanks
sorry for a ll the questions
JJ

try xcdroast, its front end for cdrtools, I think it needs the gtk libraries as well.It works, its what I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom