Sub section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law

Fully Optimized
I've posted about this in the suggestion section before, I thought I post it here to get more attention since most Linux users browse here the most, so, do you guys want a tips and trick sub for the Linux section?

I thought it would be a great idea. And we can clean up this section and keep a regulars questions to stop being ask so much. If so then we can all go to Dave and see what he decides.

It sounds like a good idea to me, I've browsed through a similar section over at the Ubuntu forums and there's some interesting stuff. I'm all for it

Yea, we have a lot of knowledgeable forum users and hopefully we can create our own tips and trick or provide useful links to some while keeping the main Linux section clean for asking questions. Just like the Windows and Networking section. :D

If there were a decent amount of people who actually had real tips, I would be all for it. It doesn't seem like too many people actually use the linux section, relatively speaking, so who knows how much use it would actually get.

But lets just say that the official ubuntu community is probably a much better place to get help, just because of the sheer amount of members it has. And at the same time, it's nice to read on here because of the opposite of the last statement.

Bottom line, I'd use it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom