retrying slackware 10.1 again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
ok know im going to start again to install slackware 10.1. i know im a pain inn the ass with this lol. whatever well i didnt type nothing and i let it go to the slackware login in. know i dont know what i should do this time i dont waht to screw up again. it says to make a linux swap im going to try and do this step by step with everyone. here to help me. ok

I just installed Slackware 10.1 on my linux box a few weeks ago, not too bad and I'm a relative newb to linux.

The only problems I had were getting mysqld and apache to work right.

see im reading the slackware install and obtaining thesoftware sets does make sence im logged on as root and i dont get it which command i do to me im freaking dum really dum when it comes to this area given me links to commands i dont get or understand doesnt help that was thefirst thing im looing at.

I have no clue what you want, these run on sentences that say nothing make my brain hurt.If you follow the directions I think you will find out it works, what exactly are you stuck on?I really think you should learn more about computers in general first, cause if your having a tough time now, its just gonna get alot worse real fast.

well i did everything and know its at the point of me picking th software just did it know its installing and it ask me if i wanted it to auto find the cd i did and it came with a error installpkg error #1. werid this didnt happen be for.

did you burn the cd properly?

other than that without seeing it person I have no clue whats wrong

ok back to the SELECT PROMPTING MODE. i did full nd it messed up so im thinking i should do newbie last time i did newbie it worked.

OMFG under newbie it came wiith the same error the cd is fine WTF. oh forget this ill wait a few days and put it on a labtop im getting man this pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom