Resolution on Suse 9.3 Professional question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle1479

Baseband Member
Okay, I was fed up with the things going on with my Mandrake 10.1 Powerpack purchased version, which cost me around about $95, and put SuSE 9.3 Professional on my computer instead. Now, everything seems to be working fine except my resolution. I don't know if it configured in my monitor properly or what, but I may be looking on some web pages as usual, and all of a sudden the page and even the KDE desktop turn to nothing but rainbow colored graphical rubbish, and you can't see anything. The KMenu where you bring up all of the applications, etc. go white. Also, you can begin seeing some words if you run the cursor over the page, almost like that will clear it up. The only thing I can get it cleared up is to restart the computer. Tried changing the details of the monitor, resolution, etc., and it changed it back on its own accord to what I suppose it thinks it should be. It's like way to large when it does that. Never came across a problem such as this before. Any idea of what I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom