Raspberyy Pi Update

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]Great News![/FONT]
raspberry_02_06.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]Your Raspberry Pi is coming very soon and you can now get[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]15%* off on all Pi accessories[/FONT]
raspberry_uk_12.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]Dear *****,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]We're excited to inform you that your Raspberry Pi will be delivered in an upcoming shipment beginning the week of June 18th. We will have your firm delivery date, after manufacturer confirmations are made, on Newark.com. If you don't have all the accessories you need for your Raspberry Pi, please take advantage of this 15% off coupon on your next purchase from Newark.com.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]Please Note: The delivery date reflected in your order history on www.newark.com will not update until stock is received in our warehouses. The delivery date shown in this email is the most accurate delivery date we have for your order.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]Simply add all your accessories to your cart and then enter this voucher at checkout to receive your discount: [/FONT]
raspberry_02_13.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]RASPBERRY[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]Here's what's been happening with shipment and delivery of Pi:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]As you may have heard, all the Raspberry Pi units require a CE (compliance tested) mark prior to distribution. We are pleased to report that this testing has been successful, following an accelerated application, jointly conducted by the Raspberry Pi Foundation and Newark element14. So once again, we thank you for your patience as you've waited for the delivery of your Raspberry Pi. We'll be sure to keep you up to date as more news becomes available.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica,Verdana, sans-serif]In order to stay up to date, we invite you to visit the Raspberry Pi FAQ section on our Community. Click here.[/FONT]
:D:D:D

At least there is plenty of discussions with touch screens, so I might be able to get more info on how to use a touch screen to make my coffee table mod.

Thanks op.

TBH, I'm not sure yet.I don't need a HDPC or anything. As I don't watch TV all that much, when all the news is online, and I have several movies to keep me contempt that I can watch on my 23" LCD. Could easily get Netflix, too. Maybe try with the touchscreen aspect. Maybe make a firewall? Make like a beifcase computer, that I can take with me, to other peoples' houses for maintenance. Or just scrap out my old laptop, using my LCD. I dunno, endless, isn't it?

I wonder if Comcast would get upset if I trashed the innards of their pvr and popped a raspberry pi in there, and used their hard drive to record and burn with?

Back
Top Bottom