printer on network

Status
Not open for further replies.

24giovanni

Banned
I have a window which popped up during the install called "select from discovered devices" The wizard was unable to find it by itself so I selected find manually. Another window popped up saying enter in name or IP address of network printer. I tried both and neither worked. Why is that and what do I need to do to get around this issue please?

I can ping both machines from each other so that's not an issue.

more info needed as usual, cant help if we dont have any idea what you did or what exactly is going on, this happens so frequently I have gotten to the point where I usually wont even respond anymore---cant read minds, cant see your PC, and have no clue what you have done

for example, what setup wizard? what OS on each machine? what, you want a blind stab in the dark answer?

horndude said:
what, you want a blind stab in the dark answer?

Well you see, your problem is this...On the winter solstice during midday at any given location, due to the cross gravitational effects of the moon, the earth, the sun, or your smelly rear end, you printer decided to puke. Anyway, sorry for that...but ya, more info needed. OS, Printer, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom