Kubuntu/kde software? Pls help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alucard_v

Solid State Member

Hello, I confess. I am somewhat a noob when it comes to any other platform than windows. But, I have recently installed Kubuntu in order to get a better understanding of other open source operating systems. But, I am having trouble finding good software. I am looking for web design software and if possible, a graphic design program where i can make my own text graphics and things of that sort (for a web page). Ive been searching around and have had no luck, as of yet. If anyone has any recommended software for kubuntu could you please let me know and im interested in what software other users are using. Even if its not related to web design or graphic design. Im curious. Id appreciate the help...

- Alucard

GIMP will be your best option for anything graphic related. Go under the Synatic Package Manager and it should be there and available for install.

That is about all i know of that will help you. Most of the stuff is Adobe and it doesnt run under Linux. Someone with more Linux experience than me will have to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom