Kde Crashed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simple

In Runtime
Hey guys!! i have Mandriva 2006 (free) installed on my system. it was working great until a few days back when suddenly it went berserk. when i boot up into kde i get tonnes of error messages saying "the application kde crashed". it just doesnt stop. when i boot up into gnome i get the same error but only once. and then everything works fine. i reinstalled kde and gnome both but in vain. could someone help me???
also in kde if i ignore these messages and try to open any application related to kde (like kde manager) it does not open. not even a few of the games. i would be greateful for your help.!! c ya!!!

my gnome is working perfectly well and but i find the kde good looking and also the browsers and music players work much better on kde. so i wanted to run kde too. plz someone help me with my problem!!! thanks !! c ya!!

strange, i cant stand the music players and video players in kde. totem is the only usable video play IMHO. i just dont know what i would without 1 2 and 0 sizing the video and all the shortcut keys ... i might have to actually use the MOUSE! hah

anyway, you can run kde apps inside gnome if you want, i run k3b and k9copy all the time fromg nome, it looks like kde, but the window border is still your metacity theme.

thanks for replying. also i dont know what happened but now my kde crashed error messages have disappeared. i dont know how . but thanks anyways!! c ya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom