Kali Linux OS

Joachim123

Solid State Member
Hey all Techists. Recently I decided to install the Kali Linux OS to my laptop. I just have a small question. Since I can't find a store like page to buy it from the official website, does that mean it's free, or have I just found a completlely wrong website?

Depends which programs/tools you end up using - some are easy, some are complicated as hell. Do you have anything specific in mind you're wanting to check it out for?

Depends which programs/tools you end up using - some are easy, some are complicated as hell. Do you have anything specific in mind you're wanting to check it out for?

Yeah my Dad owns a web site rite Soul, and I would love to approach him and say look I can get in and do what ever the **** I want. He would be fine with it I know that for a fact. As in ethical hacking. Hes totally and completely computer illiterate.

Put it this was he rang me the other day to see how you type the "@" symbol on a keyboard let alone if I could get in to his site. Hes a very stern business man and if he is to pay a premium for a service he wants what he paying for. Very hard bloke.

Spud, do me a favour and run your specific plans by me before going ahead with any attacks, as there are legal pitfalls you can run into even when performing approved and entirely ethical hacking.

Back
Top Bottom