I'm A Linux Freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakec

Daemon Poster
Hey Guys,

As Many of you know I am an avid collector of Linux distros... well I counted them today and discovered I had over 30! both Live and full installs. My goal is to reach 100!

I'll probably keep going...

Jake

haha, i have two ... debian and fedora (fedora is resting in the bottom of my trash can)

I have 2 different distro's and 3 different full installs.

I would use Mandrake 10.1 before SuSE 9.3 (because its buggy) but I can't, for some dumb reason, find out how to get it to startx. It ALWAYS freezes or fails.

why do u even want to waste that much space? Most of the distro isn't worth looking at.. just go to distrowatch.com and just click download... nothing much going on there.. My goal is to use linux :D

furtivefelon said:
why do u even want to waste that much space? Most of the distro isn't worth looking at.. just go to distrowatch.com and just click download... nothing much going on there.. My goal is to use linux :D
must be canadian...

yup :D

i have 14 different distros on cd and more to come and the reason why i got 14 and more to come is that I am going to open my own computer shop are start putting them on pc's instead of windows and plus I probley start selling them 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom